- He stands up for you!
For 18 years, you have watched him stand up for the people again and again as a member of the Kapolei Neighborhood Board.
- In 2004, he formed the Friends of Makakilo, now at 600+ members fighting for you and your quality of life.
- From 2009 to the present, he has fought to preserve the ‘Ewa farmland from development, farmland we will one day need to survive.
- In 2010, he formed the Save O’ahu Farmlands Alliance – forty pro-farm, pro environment, and Hawaiian organizations, and fifty farmers and activist citizens — to join the fight.
- Today he is leading the effort to reduce your time spent in traffic, bringing Neighborhood Boards together to demand that city government put the people first.
- The Star-Bulletin named him “One of 10 Who Made A Difference in Hawai’i in 2009”
- The Hawaii Agriculture Convention 2010 named him a “Hero of Agriculture, Food, and the Environment”